NOT FLOWING DOWN
ELIMINATES CORROSION BY 100%
EASY TO USE
Recommendation for use
1. Perform treatment using personal protective equipment: rubber gloves, respirator, goggles.
2. Perform the works in fresh air or in a ventilated room at the temperature from + 5°C to + 35°C.
3. If there is a thick, loose layer of rust and oxides on the metal, remove them with a brush cord.
4. MAKE SURE to shake the can before use and apply to the treated site using a brush or a paint roller in a 2 mm layer.
5. Hold from 15 to 30 minutes depending on the damage severity;
6. Remove the remaining gel with a cloth, rinse with a plenty of water, wipe dry.
7. In case of severe corrosion damage, repeat the treatment, if required.
8. Treat the surface with solvent before lacquer application.
Distilled water, mineral acids, thickener, surfactant.
- 250 ml
- Item number:
Service and shelf life
The warranty shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacture, in tight package. Date of manufacture is indicated on the package. Keep the product closed, in a dry, dark place, at the temperature from -5°С t +45°С. Dispose as domestic waste.
CAUTION! HAZARDOUS! CONTAINS ACID! Avoid solution ingestion and eyes and skin contact. In case of eyes and skin contact, rinse with a plenty of flowing water, seek medical advise, if necessary. Keep out of the reach of children!