For ceramics and faience, 55 g
GLUES EVEN UNDER WATER
RESISTANT TO CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES
CONSOLIDATES IN 10 MIN
HEAT RESISTANT FROM -60 °С TO +150 °С
Recommendation for use
1. Clear the surfaces off dirt and rust, grind with coarse abrasive cloth, degrease and dry out.
2. Cut off at least 1/3 of the rod and thoroughly mix both components with your fingers (maybe wet) until you get a uniform color of the mass.
3. Apply the resulting mixture to the repaired surface. When gluing the parts, apply plasticine to both surfaces to be bound, press and fix for 15 minutes.
4. On wet and oily surfaces, smooth the mixture until it adheres to the surface (on oily surfaces, the bond strength decreases by 20%).
5. Use flat objects moistened with water to smooth the repaired surface and make its shape as required.
6. Once the compound dried out (after 2.5 hours), the joint can be machined (sanded) and loaded, and painted, if necessary.
If the outer layer of the compound hardened as a result of storage or sudden temperature fluctuations, heat the epoxy putty up to + 60°C. You can use hot water for this, or a battery, leave it for 10 minutes.
Epoxy diane resin up to 20%, amine hardener up to 8%, plasticiser up to 1%, hardening agent up to 2%, kaolin up to 15%, chalk up to 40%, titanium dioxide up to 15%, silicon dioxide up to 1%.
- 55 g
- Item number:
Service and shelf life
Keep in a dry, dark place, at the temperature of no more than +35°C. Dispose as domestic waste. Shelf life - 24 months.
Avoid eye contact with the rod components. Protective gloves are recommended. In case of eye contact, rinse with water and seek medical advice. Do not use on surfaces contacting with food products. Keep out of the reach of children.