Glue for glass
Light-cured, 2 ml
Recommendation for use
1. Clear the sites to be glued off the remaining oil glue, grind with abrasive cloth, degrease and dry out.
2. Apply glue on one of the glued surfaces.
3. Make sure to perform gluing in daylight or in UV lamp light.
4. Bind the glass and the glued surface, press tightly. Time of consolidation - 20 seconds in normal light.
5. Remove excess glue with dry or solvent wetted tissue immediately after gluing.
6. Expose to stress no earlier than in 30 minutes.
7. Maximum bonding strength is achieved after 24 hours.
Acrylates more than 30%, photoinitiator up to 5%.
- 2 ml
- Item number:
Service and shelf life
Shelf life - 24 months. Keep in a dark place at the temperature from +5°С to +30°С.
Avoid glue contact with skin and eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse with water and seek medical advice. After work, wash your hands with warm soapy water. Keep out of the reach of children. Dispose as domestic waste.