Contains nickel, 2 ml
1 flask = 20 cm of restoration fibre
15 minutes - fibre restored
Recommendation for use
1. It is recommended to perform works at the ambient temperature of +25°С, it can be used at the temperature of no less than +10°С (the chemical reaction does not slow down).
2. IT IS IMPORTANT carefully to shake the flask before application.
3. During the heating fibre repair, separate the self-adhesive part o the stencil from the basic layer and glue it to the glass in the area of the heating fibre rupture so that the point of failure is in the middle of the stencil cut-out.
4. Apply one layer of the composition on the glass via the stencil by means of brush immediately after mixing, apply the second layer after a minute.
5. After the seam is dried out (approximately after 15-20 minutes), remove the stencil. The repaired fibre is ready. To ensure reliability, it is recommended to use the repaired device no earlier than 2 hours after repair.
6. One tube is sufficient for restoration of the damaged fibres with the total length of up to 20 cm.
Conductive filler 60%, cellulose ester based adhesive compound up to 30%, solvents up to 10%.
- 2 ml
- Item number:
Service and shelf life
Shelf life - 24 months. Keep in a dry, cool place, away from heat.
CAUTION! NOT intended for repair of the voltage supplying side buses connecting the heating fibres! INFLAMMABLE! Perform all works away of open fire and electrical heaters. Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with flowing water for 5-10 minutes. After work, wash your hands with soapy water. Keep out of the reach of children!