Medium fixation, 6 ml
20 MIN. FIXATION
- Can be regulated or disassembled
- Seals and provides vibration resistance
- For plumbing, car repair, electrical appliances, sports equipment
- Torque moment is no more than 17 Nm
- Recommended for M20 thread
- The operating temperature range is from -60°С to +150°С
Recommendation for use
1. Apply at the temperatures from + 10°C to + 45°C. Cures in gaps up to 0.4 mm between any surfaces without air access.
2. Clear the rust, dirt and oil off the thread, degrease with acetone or petrol, and dry out.
3. Apply and spread over the entire thread profile by turning the nut up and down over the sealant area. Tighten.
4. Curing occurs within 2 hours. The sealant reaches its final strength in 24 hours at the temperature of no less than 18°С.
5. To disassemble the joints with a thread diameter of more than M20 fixed with the sealant, or if it is impossible to apply significant forces for twisting, warm it up to 150°C - 200°C using the heat gun or blowlamp, and disassemble.
Triethylene glycol methacrylate up to 50%, octyl methacrylate up to 5%, propylene glycol oxychloride methacrylate up to 10%, thickener SAKR-11 up to 10%, polymerization initiators up to 5%, stabilizers up to 1%, dyes.
- 6 ml
- Item number:
Service and shelf life
The warranty storage period is 24 months from the date of manufacture. Keep in a dry, dark place, at the temperature of no more than +35°C. Dispose as domestic waste.
In case of eyes and skin contact, rinse with water. If swallowed, induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep out of the reach of children.