Epoxy putty, 80 g
RELIABLE AS METAL
Recommendation for use
1. Clear the binding surfaces off dirt and rust, make sure to grind with coarse abrasive cloth, degrease (acetone, white spirit, etc.) and dry in air for 15-20 min.
2. Put the both components in equal proportions by volume on a dry, clean plate and mix thoroughly until homogeneous mass with uniform color is obtained.
3. Apply the obtained mixture to the both binding surfaces.
- Mixture life time is 3-4 hours at +20°С.
- Mixture hardening time is 5-6 hours at +20°С. Mutual fixation of the binding parts is required for this period of time.
- Maximum strength is achieved at +20°С after 24 hours, then the binding can be subject to stress and mechanical treatment.
The operating temperature range of the repaired product is from -60°С to +250°С.
Epoxy novolac resin up to 15%, epoxy diane resin up to 5%, amine hardener up to 10%, plasticiser up to 2%, hardening agent up to 1%, kaolin up to 15%, iron powder up to 45%, titanium dioxide up to 8%.
- 80 g
- Item number:
Service and shelf life
Shelf life - 24 months. Keep in a dark place at the temperature not higher than +25 °С.
Avoid components contact with skin and eyes. Wear protective gloved during work. After work, wash your hands with warm soapy water. Keep out of the reach of children. Dispose as domestic waste.